Craftsman is a company that was established in 1927 to provide mechanics with the latest technology. Nowadays, the craftsman is a brand known by every American and has been producing quality instruments for the best prices. They make some of the best pressure washers available in electric and gas energy requirements.
Pressure washers are handy equipment when you need to do a lot of cleaning in a short time without spending much energy. They are great for any outdoor cleaning and can be set up quickly. This article will learn about the starting of a Craftsman Pressure Washer.
Quick Steps Of Using Craftsman Pressure Washer
Craftsman pressure washers are extremely easy to use, and they can be started with little effort. The basic procedure to start the craftsman pressure washer is the same as other pressure washers. These are the steps you can easily start the craftsman pressure washer.
- Place the pressure washer on the flat surface.
- Attach the garden hose given with the pressure washer to the water supply to ensure that the water supply can supply an adequate amount of water.
- Connect the high-pressure holes into the outlet of the pressure washer and attach the spray handle with it. Make sure all the connections are tight and if you lose, Tighten them with the help of a wrench.
- After all the connections are made, turn on the water supply and light. It runs for a few seconds so that all the debris is removed.
- Hold the spray gun in the open position to let go of any air build-up in the pressure washer. Continue it till the water starts to flow out from the end.
- Bow attach the nozzle to the end of the spray wand and tight it with your hands.
- Turn the nozzle to the low-pressure position prior to starting the pressure washer.
- Turn the trigger lock so that no water bursts out when you start the pressure washer. The trigger lock is located on the bottom side of the pressure washer.
- Turn the throttle lever that is located on the right side of the engine to fast settings.
- If the engine is already hot, then turn the choke into the rin position. If the engine is cold, turn the choke to the choke position.
- Now pull the rubber T handle attached to the end of the string until you feel little resistance.
- Continue the pulling of the string in the interval of 8-10 attempts.
- After the engine is started, turn the choke into the run position if it was not already.
Common issues In Craftsman Pressure washer
If you keep pulling the string, but the pressure washer refuses to start, there might be some issues. These issues are common if you start your pressure washer after a long time, but there is no need to worry about them.
- Spark Plug: check for the spark plug for any damage. If you find anything unusual or see some kind of cracks or damage, it is probably the problem. Look for the carbon build-up or the electrode burn. If it appears to look good, it is better to check it.
- Sputtering engine: if the engine starts, but it is creating too much sputter, then it is because the pressure builds up inside the pressure washer releasing the spray wand to discharge the water.
- Problems in the running: If the engine starts, but it keeps sputtering when you turn the choke to run position, then it means that there is not enough gas going to the carburetor. Simply keep the pressure washer running in the choke position for a few seconds until the issue is resolved.
The pressure washer is a handy device, especially in cleaning a large outdoor environment. Craftsman pressure washers have the highest cleaning quality and are straightforward to use. Craftsmen have been producing the cleaning instrument for a long time, and they have a long experience in making them perfectly. They provide high value for money. Craftsmen pressure washers are extremely easy to start, and anyone can start them with little training.
- 10 Best Budget Pressure Washer 2023 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide - December 7, 2022
- 10 Best Pressure Washer for Cars Wash Reviews  - December 6, 2022
- 10 Best Commercial Pressure Washer 2023 –Buyer’s Guide - December 5, 2022